The CIP (ENIC Centre of Bosnia and Herzegovina) represents Bosnia and Herzegovina at ENIC/NARIC network.
The CIP is competent for:
- information and recognition in the area of higher education;
- coordination and international exchange of academic staff, students and programs in the area of higher education;
- representation of Bosnia and Herzegovina in international projects in the area of higher education from its scope of competency;
- through the international network of information centres (the ENIC/NARIC network), provision of information to the higher education institutions in B&H related to foreign higher education institutions and programs, as the basis for recognition of degrees and diplomas for the purpose of further education at higher education institutions in B&H, and representation of Bosnia and Herzegovina in such networks;
- provision of notifications and opinions on foreign degrees and diplomas in Bosnia and Herzegovina for the purpose of continued education at higher education institutions in B&H;
- provision of advice and information on the issues from its scope of activity to parties with legitimate interest;
- pursuant to the Lisbon Convention and its subsidiary documents, submission of recommendations to the ministry of the Republika Srpska, the cantonal ministries and the Brcko District of B&H on recognition of diplomas acquired outside B&H for the purpose of employment, continued education and pursuing of other rights arising from the qualification acquired.